- We asked, You said, We did
- Site Feedback
Please review and manage the Cookie settings below. Apart from 'Strictly necessary cookies', you can change other cookie settings if present, at any time by clicking the 'Cookie Settings' link in the footer of the page.
Privacy Notice for: One Community Bury
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in the council’sprimaryprivacy notice at: https://www.bury.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=14237
This notice provides additional privacy information for: Public account holders of One Community Bury
We obtain your personal information for the following purpose(s):
- To verify and maintain your account on One Community Bury
Categories of personal data
In order to carry out these purposes we collect and obtain:
- Personal Data such as names and email addresses
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing your personal information is:
· Marketing purposes: where we have asked and you have consented to receive electronic marketing information about our services (you may withdraw your consent at any time)
· Your information is stored securely and we will never rent or trade email lists with businesses or other organisations.
We will be required to hold your data for as long as you wish to hold an account with us. However we can remove you from our mailing lists if you so wish.
Rights of individuals
· exercising your rights
· contacting our DPO [only for council – use other language if controller in own right as may not be required to have DPO]
· making a complaint to or
· making a complaint to the Information Commissioner
is accessible in our guide on exercising your rights